[Design-team] updated wiki banner

Caius 'kaio' Chance k at kaio.me
Wed Dec 2 15:48:48 UTC 2009

(2009年12月03日 00:29), Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Speaking today with Kaio on IRC I understood we were giving a bad
> example with our own banner using a bad logo, a bad complementary font
> and an old name for the team (...well, it was old, made before we had
> logo usage guidelines) so I updated it:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Artwork_ArtTeamProjects_WikiDesign_ArtTeamN1.png
> The source is at (the preview is a bit odd due to imperfect SVG
> rendering by MediaWiki):
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Artwork_ArtTeamProjects_WikiDesign_ArtTeamN1.svg
>
> (be sure you force a refresh and not see an old version for your
> browser's cache, the image was updated in place)

This is what I currently have now:

http://kaio.fedorapeople.org/pic/fzug_banner.png

http://bbs.fedora-zh.org/

Mo just sent me the logo, but I am extremely busy until end of next
week. I might integrate the logo and refine that banner afterwards.

kaio

--
Caius 'kaio' Chance / かいお
   Fedora Project Contributor http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:kaio