[Design-team] [F-13] Setting up wiki for Goddard

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Dec 8 13:01:44 UTC 2009

On 12/08/2009 11:51 AM, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Fedora 13 Artwork wiki[1] has been created based on template used for
> Fedora 12 Constantine. Concepts suggested by Nicu are:
>
> - fedora: for your inner rocket scientist
> - fedora: is not rocket science
>
> You can have another concepts as long they are related to rocketry
> (space, rockets, galaxies, etc). Feel free to submit with favorite media
> (sketchs, illustration, photos collage as a long it complies to Fedora
> licensing guideline[2]).

Cool! Now is the time for everyone to start posting sketches and
concepts (which will be refined according to the feedback received).

Since we are in such an early stage, I think we can be flexible and not
limit ourselves to rocketry, let the creativity flow, post anything,
just make sure it has a "fedora feel", does NOT use the logo or any text
(we want to be easily reusable and not tied to a certain locale).