[Design-team] Hi again... I'm still trying...

bm90fox bm90fox at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 23:51:57 UTC 2009

Respected Sir,
I feel a lot of harshness in his words, and more because this is a
community that works "honoris causa". ... even if you're absolutely
right, your words heard very hard... this is not the way to treat teh
people even try to colaborate to you.... Mr Machine...

2009/7/13, Máirín Duffy <mairin at linuxgrrl.com>:
> On Sun, 2009-07-12 at 15:08 -0500, bm90fox wrote:
>> "lot of frustration", it's true... only frustration I felling rigth now...
>
> Which is exactly why I recommended you start with another task rather
> than going to the most frustrating. If you decide to stick with
> something you've been warned is frustrating to do, that is your choice.
>
> ~m

Manuel E. Hidalgo Bello
Fedora 10 (Cambridge) + Gnome 2.24.1
Fedora Ambassador Project