[Design-team] Wallpaper proposal: mosaic glow

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Wed Jul 29 15:17:51 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-29 at 09:11 -0300, Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira wrote:
> Em 29-07-2009 11:58, Máirín Duffy escreveu:
> > Please stop. This thread is over.

> I'm just writing about my POV.

We already know your point of view. We had a long, unproductive argument
about this on the list some months ago. Your pushing this agenda now
isn't going to be any more effective now as it was then.

> You, as Design/Artwork leader, need to be more open to sugestions.
>
> If this list and you are not open to sugestions, ok!! I'm going out!

We are open to suggestions. We're not open to hearing the same agenda^W
'suggestion' that we disagreed with multiple times before.