[Design-team] idea for fpo

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Sun Jun 7 11:45:28 UTC 2009

Hy,

Wow, its cool (as allways ;-) ).
Here are some thougts I have as i looked at it. First it saw a bit like
some wordpress blogs I saw many times before and that don't look like as
one of our credo "first"... Don't understand me wrong, the design is
awsome! But some navigational parts look very familiar to other
standard-blogs.
I also mis our 4F's, but that could be because its a first scetch, so
only to mention it.
Also I personaly dislike 2 things on such a design (its ONLY a personal
view) that first the navidation is on the right side and not on the left
side as most  people would expect it (Ok, according to the choosen
language that could be switched) and second this
textbased-sidemap-thingy at the bottom. I allways think "where came this
text I do not search for those" ;-)
I also did not know if the font could be renderd good enough for online
purpose in all the browsers there are out. but in the imgae it looks
VERY good and I also like the thing to put more information (events,
planetfedora postst) on the pages.
So fare some thoughts at the sunday coffee...

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0