[Design-team] idea for fpo

Ian Weller ian at ianweller.org
Sun Jun 7 16:45:58 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jun 06, 2009 at 06:00:01PM -0700, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> http://fedorapeople.org/groups/designteam/Projects/fedoraproject.org/v3/ideas/idea1.png

I know we love blue but I actually think there is way too much. And it
looks ilke we're enclosing our content even though the browser window is
what should do that.

But as long as we have a right sidebar (or float the sidebar to the left
and have the sidebar div after the content), and really wide wikitables
have vertical scrolling, I'm cool with it. :)

--
Ian Weller <ian at ianweller.org>
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36