[Design-team] The Theme

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Jun 19 15:33:47 UTC 2009

On 06/19/2009 05:57 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Should we request a gallery2 install of the infrastructure team?
>
> i've been playing around with one in my dreamhost acconut - you can
> mount a gallery2 album webdav and drag&  drop files which seems highly
> awesome. There's a lot of convenient upload methods supported.

 From a functionality point of view, Gallery2 is the most advanced FOSS
solution so probably its our first option.

I think is a good idea to ask the infrastructure team to set a *test*
instance so we can play with it a couple of weeks and decide it it fill
our needs (I have a test instance of Gallery2 too in my dreamhost
account, but we better try a shared instance and work all of us with it
to stress its capabilities).