[Design-team] Constantine

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Mon Jun 29 07:12:36 UTC 2009

On Sunday 28 June 2009 14:37:05 Joost Elfering wrote:
> i suggest we first take a look at the associations with Constantine. these
> associations will be the bases for out new style. so no examples, just
> conceptual works. is that a good idea to approach it?
>
> *my associations are: *
> - roman emperor
> -- roman architechture
> -- roman mosaic's

My association for Constantine is movie. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0360486/
And most of my impression from this movie comes from strong visual feelings
while watching it. But it's not a good starting point for inspiration as it's
full of religious links ;-)

Jaroslav

--
Jaroslav Řezník <jreznik at redhat.com>