[Design-team] Fedora Remix logos

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Oct 13 07:34:57 UTC 2009

On 10/12/2009 09:41 PM, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> On 10/08/2009 03:30 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>> On 10/08/2009 04:48 AM, Nicu Buculei wrote:
>>> You have to talk with Paul and/or Mo about it. I believe you will be
>>> allowed to package the PNGs, but not the SVG source.
>>
>> That's exactly the case.
>>

> Euh, I'm chiming in this discussion through FWN, so I'm a little late -
> sorry!

So at least there is one person reading my beat on FWN.

> Are we saying that for Fedora Remix logos provided by Fedora Project, a
> Fedora Remix can ship the PNGs but not the SVGs?

Yes.
This is the case also for the "normal" Fedora logo (the bubble), the
rendered PNG can be found in a variety of places, included a lot of
packaged graphics, but to get the source one has to request it to
logo at fp.o. I believe the source for the Remix logo can be obtained the
same way.