[Design-team] My First completed Task!!

Manuel Escudero Jmlevick at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 13:30:02 UTC 2010

*Thank's For the Advices... I've uploaded both banners in ".svg" Format as
you said:*
*
*
*1: http://goo.gl/6eT5*
*
*
*2: http://goo.gl/KLfc*
*
*
*And also, I've attached them to the ticket.*
*
*
*About why did I attached them in a Mail is because I thought that "The
Sources" Part was about giving the Original Artwork to the Designers, I
tought that attaching them was the better idea, but thank's for the
clearing...*
*
*
*By the way: is there any limitations, rules or quotas that I must Know
about what I can attach to an E-mail? because as far as I understand, if
someone does not want to Download a File, he/she Just Doesn't do that,
without caring about the size of such file.*
*
*
*And about the TinyURL I like it that way because it's easier to remember
for me, if I don't have the full URL at the hand.*
*
*
*Have a Nice Day*
*