[Design-team] Blue Abomination

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Thu Apr 29 19:52:25 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-04-29 at 20:21 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:
> Hi Nelson,
>
> On Thu, 2010-04-29 at 16:59 +0100, Nelson Marques wrote:
> > Martin,
> >
> > I'm going to jack my own thread :)
> > You are behind the Nodoka Engine right ? I've searched fedora-art.org
> > and I haven't seen a package for F13, do you mind I take care of it?
> >
> > Could you also point me a couple of themes you would like to distribute
> > with the Engine ?
> >
> > Nelson.
> >
> Yes, I'm the one behind Nodoka. I've published it on gnome-art.org (I
> believe at that time fedora-art.org wasn't functioning yet) and in some
> spare time I'll look into adding it to fedora-art.org as well. As long
> as package is concerned -- latest stable release of nodoka is in fedora
> repos (after all for a couple of releases it was the fedora default
> engine) so no need to package it separately, and the development
> versions are highly unfinished and I would not recommend to use it at
> all ;-)
>
> I distribute the same set of themes in package that I maintain
> personally in the nodoka upstream.
>
> Martin

You are true, it's already here :) which is good. About fedora-art, it
shares info with gnome-art, so if it's on gnome-art, its also on
fedora-art, ubuntu-art, etc etc...

I'm going to look closely into it in a very nearby future. I've scrapped
some extra knowledge on this little adventure of mine and scraped out a
sample gtkrc which does actually extends the normal theming into a more
customizable way behond the usual 8 colors used.

thx for the heads-up.

nelson

Nelson Marques
Evil Clown (http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/evilclown.htm)