[Design-team] CHASM Logo design request

Jef van Schendel jefvanschendel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 15:30:32 UTC 2010

2010/8/3 Adam Miller <maxamillion at fedoraproject.org>:
> Hello design team!
>
> I just sent out an introduction yesterday but I'm rather eager to get
> involved so I have accepted a ticket in the Design Team TRAC[0]
> instance and have provided some rough sketches of ideas for logo/icon
> for the CHASM project. I wanted to email the list in hopes to get some
> feedback and opinions on how this might be improved, what people like,
> don't like, and why. Many thanks!
>
> As always: questions, comments, and snide remarks are welcome!
>
> -AdamM
>
> [0] https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/108

Ooo, looks great to me. :)

If I had to pick one right now (which I don't, but I'm gonna! :) ) I'd
go with the one on the top right, because I think that's the one that
will work the best as a logo.

I like the others too though, especially the bottom one. For that one
for instance needs perspective to work, which is very hard to get
right in smaller icons...

Jef