[Design-team] Introduction, and Amateur Radio SIG Logo

Al Thomas astavale at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 8 12:33:44 UTC 2010

----- Original Message ----

Nice design, I like the Morse code and radio waves, it's a clear and simple idea
of what the SIG is about.

The only suggestion I would make would be to simplify the fonts, making
everything one case and the same height.

If this leaves too much space you could maybe make the radio wave ellipse longer
to the left to complensate or wider and allow the right to be cut off to convey
the power of radio to communicate over long distances, reaching beyond are
normal horizon.

Good work!

Al