[Design-team] Sketching sessions F15 wallpaper

Fabian A. Scherschel fab at sixgun.org
Fri Dec 10 14:35:36 UTC 2010

Just filled it out. I'd love to attend but next week is still extremely busy
for me as my play only wraps up on Wednesday night and then there's still
work to do. I also expect I'll be pretty worn out after this week. Anyway,
I'll try my best to attend....

Fab

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 12:15 AM, Jef van Schendel <jefvanschendel at gmail.com