[Design-team] F13 Rockets

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Feb 4 08:38:56 UTC 2010

On 02/04/2010 10:07 AM, Juan Francisco Fernández wrote:
> I think all wallpapers suggested here are too dark. I have made a few

They are dark because they are realistic, the deep space *is* dark, like
this: http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/iotd.html

> modifications (I changed only the visibility of some layers, the
> combination mode, and the color of a black one) to Mairin rockets
> design, you can see it here:
>
> http://pintalodenegro.es/rockets5_blue.png

Sure, we can go with a blue sky like this, the sky as viewed from earth
when the rockets are just launching off, but then we will have to drop
the stars, they are not visible during the day and maybe introduce some
cloud, as kanza suggested..