[Design-team] F13 Rockets

Juan Francisco Fernández juanfr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 09:02:00 UTC 2010

Nicu, we are discussing about a wallpaper, not a National Geographic article
photo, so what is realistic or not, is not important. I think is not
relevant if the sky is black or green, this is art, not real life, and the
wallpaper only has to be beautiful and useful.

For example, this is my actual wallpaper at works computer:

http://frelon.deviantart.com/art/Ecosystem-117986816

<http://frelon.deviantart.com/art/Ecosystem-117986816>It has tons of unreal
elements, but it works fantastic as wallpapper (well, at least if you don't
like icons on Desktop).

However, I thought also that the wallpaper looks better without the little
starts, not because they are not realistic, but they are intrusive for the
user eye ;)