[Design-team] document template

ryan lerch ryanlerch at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 04:02:53 UTC 2010

Hi Nelson!

Not sure if you know about Publican (the toolchain that the
Documentation Team uses) it can output to PDF, HTML, HTML-single,
epub, etc...

It also has a ready-made fedora brand, (for documentation) but a new
brand for marketing documents could easily be made up also.

One of the other big advantages of the publican is that it makes
translation of documents easier than if using openoffice.

cheers,
ryanlerch