[Design-team] Fedora Branding Fonts

Misha Shnurapet zayzayats at yandex.ru
Sat Jul 3 02:45:18 UTC 2010

В Птн, 02/07/2010 в 22:54 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot пишет:
> As for Modata, ga(28) means it sucks for Gaelic (Irish)

Oh, yeah, I hit the same kind of problem with Russian while making
pocket calendars with Fedora stuff on the face. I had to use Modata
fontface for the rest of the text. I was lucky, and it did good for
printing because having 6 or 8 pt on paper requires the most
readability. 1000 pcs found their place in wallets.

--
Best regards,
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Shnurapet