[Design-team] Fedora 13 countdown banner

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Mar 23 15:58:21 UTC 2010

On 03/23/2010 05:44 PM, Alexander Smirnov wrote:
> Hi team,

Hi

> I created my variant countdown banner for F13 release.

Wow, I'm impressed, you put a lot of work into it.

> I upload sample image to wiki [1] and concept in the form of animation
> to my fedorapeople space [2].
> Also upload concept .png picture (svg source will be later) "fedora 13
> countdown template" (for easy create and translate this banner) [3]

I think is OK to have it showing progress like this as long as someone
(you?) is available to help translators with graphic editing if needed.

> [1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_Artwork#Release_Countdown_Banner
> [2] - http://inkscaper.fedorapeople.org/f13-countdown-rocket.gif
> [3] - http://inkscaper.fedorapeople.org/countdown_en.png

Technically the master image is "launched in 1 day", the final image is
something like "f13 was launched", "f13 has arrived", "f13 is set into
the orbit", "f13 is rocking"...