[Design-team] Fedora 13 countdown banner

Alexander Smirnov inkscaper at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 16:12:00 UTC 2010

Hi Nicu!

2010/3/23 Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro>

> Wow, I'm impressed, you put a lot of work into it.

Thanks!

I think is OK to have it showing progress like this as long as someone
> (you?) is available to help translators with graphic editing if needed.

I ready help translator.

Technically the master image is "launched in 1 day", the final image is

Máirín wrote:

> Another suggestion to make it easier - if you have the rocket launching,
> maybe you don't need to say 'launched in', you can just say 'X days' so
> translators only need to translate 'days' and you don't have to worry
> about running out of space for the translation as much (the space the
> 'launched in' text is in is a little tight)

I think this good way. I placed changed version to wiki
[1<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_Artwork#Release_Countdown_Banner>
].

[1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_Artwork#Release_Countdown_Banner

Thanks,