[Design-team] Ticket 15 "Lekhonee" Wordpress Client muckup

Felipe Echeverría B echeverria at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 12:29:28 UTC 2010

  On 10/22/2010 01:30 AM, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> On 10/22/2010 02:40 AM, Felipe Echeverría B wrote:
>> I made a 3rd option that might work, still doing arrows. I know it needs
>> tweaking but let me know what you think.
> Ideally a logo is scalable, simple and made with vector graphics, from
> this POV I think the first proposal is by far the best one. Also 2 and 3
> do not look "gnomish" at all.

I agree with the scalable thing, but how scalable do you think its going
to get at 72 dpi? I understand this is a digital product only. Some
logos are tolerated to be made with bitmap incrustations on this kind of
bases.

I also think first option is the best but i think mo got into trouble
about it yesterday. Not sure.

Regards!