[Design-team] Trac tickets email notification

Onyeibo Oku twohotis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 21:09:17 UTC 2011

On 02/07/2011 09:53 PM, Fabian A. Scherschel wrote:

> Being subscribed to the QA list, their tickets spamming around in their
> normal list is really annoying to me. :/
>
> Fab

This is just what I was afraid of.  I think we should be flexible with
this.  Order is important and so is efficiency.  As things stand now,
design trac is not popular.  Many design-team members don't even know it
exists.  Some, that do, have conveniently forgotten.  I, personally, did
not subscribe to it because I wasn't sure what traffic would be like.
We all want to be able to follow or mails.

Now I see the traffic is manageable and that tasks hang on for long.
Men, there are tickets that have been there since I joined the team.  I
feel something about that (not that I can help it anyway ... crazy
schedule) but a reminder goes a long way. We are not cyborgs.

The mean route would be to connect the two by one-directional CC.  The
trac copies the Design-team so everybody knows what is waiting.  This
shouldn't be a problem at the present rate.  When the ticket mails
become and issue ... just remove the CCs and we can all have a rest of mind