[Design-team] First few jingles

Misha Shnurapet shnurapet at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 21 17:16:10 UTC 2011

21.01.2011, 23:23, "Tom medhurst" <tom.medhurst at gmail.com>:
> I've got some pedal boxes, or an array of acoustic guitars (if that would fit better...?)Don't really play synth, but do have a MIDI keyboard and could have a bash, or could provide the notes for someone else.
>
> Any pointers as to what sound you would think would fit Fedora best? I am pretty new here, so not the best person to make that call..
> I remember that Yahoo! used to use a banjo (I have one of those too - and a mandolin), and eBay once used a track from Feist, so I thought the acoustic sound might go well, it should give it a homely, down-to-Earth sound?
>
> Bring on the suggestions! :D
> Thanks,
> Tom
>
> On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 3:15 PM, Misha Shnurapet <shnurapet at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> 21.01.2011, 23:03, "Tom medhurst" <tom.medhurst at gmail.com>:
>>> Comments obviously welcome!
>>
>> Do you play synthesizer?
>>
>> --
>> Best regards,
>> Misha Shnurapet, Fedora Project Contributor
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Shnurapet
>> shnurapet AT fedoraproject.org, GPG: 00217306

Sorry if it sounds a bit harsh, but, to my mind, since Fedora is all about innovation, the jingles must be contributing. I don't hear anything refreshing in the sound of acoustic guitar, especially if it plays something swing.

I love the idea to have jingles. I miss the login chord there used to be, I never heard it since Fedora 11.

--
Best regards,