[Design-team] Team Meeting Time

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 1 15:25:45 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-06-28 at 19:58 +0000, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Elad asked if we could move the meeting earlier so it's easier for him
> to attend. We do have a lot of new contributors so I think it makes
> sense to think about what meeting times might be better. So I created is
> a WhenIsGood URL for us to figure out what meeting times work. If you
> regularly attend meetings or would like to regularly attend meetings,
> would you mind taking some time to fill this out?
>
> http://whenisgood.net/fedoradesignteam
>
> If you don't intend to attend meetings it's okay to skip filling this
> out.

So we currently do 3 PM ET on Tuesdays. Our schedule at the moment is
built around meetings on Tuesday. I think we have 3 options:

1) We can do 2 PM ET on Thursday with no conflicts, but this would mean
rescheduling a lot of things.

2) We could do 2 PM ET on Tuesdays with only 1 of 9 respondents not able
to make it.

3) We could keep it at 3 PM ET on Tuesdays.

Thoughts?