[Design-team] Team Meeting Time

Elad elad at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 1 15:34:58 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 6:25 PM, Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-06-28 at 19:58 +0000, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>> Elad asked if we could move the meeting earlier so it's easier for him
>> to attend. We do have a lot of new contributors so I think it makes
>> sense to think about what meeting times might be better. So I created is
>> a WhenIsGood URL for us to figure out what meeting times work. If you
>> regularly attend meetings or would like to regularly attend meetings,
>> would you mind taking some time to fill this out?
>>
>> http://whenisgood.net/fedoradesignteam
>>
>> If you don't intend to attend meetings it's okay to skip filling this
>> out.
>
> So we currently do 3 PM ET on Tuesdays. Our schedule at the moment is
> built around meetings on Tuesday. I think we have 3 options:
>

> 1) We can do 2 PM ET on Thursday with no conflicts, but this would mean
> rescheduling a lot of things.
>
> 2) We could do 2 PM ET on Tuesdays with only 1 of 9 respondents not able
> to make it.
>
> 3) We could keep it at 3 PM ET on Tuesdays.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> ~m

Having it in 3PM ET on Tuesdays means I might not be able to attend
every time (and most of the time I wouldn't be able to stay for the
whole meeting), but I don't want you to do reschedule a lot of things
just for me, and I'm quite sure the other design team member that
can't make it at 2PM ET  is more important than me, so, I'd prefer 3PM
ET on Tuesdays.

--
-Elad Alfassa.