[Design-team] oVirt Node Fedora 16 Spin

Joey Boggs jboggs at redhat.com
Wed Jul 13 17:25:13 UTC 2011

It seems there are some issues with the current Spins approval process,
but to workaround I've been asked to contact each of your lists to get
acks for approval to keep the ball rolling.

The spins feature page in question is located at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ovirt_Node_Spin

For the test plan we are awaiting an upstream commit to virt-manager to
add in a tui version of virt-manager. We plan to showcase that in the
spin as well. This means the test plan will be updated from its current
state. (updated tentatively today)

For the artwork we have a boot splash screen in the unofficial spins
that we release ourselves on new builds, in the case of a spin this was
an item we are not allowed to change. We'll also be providing
screenshots of the new virt-manager-tui and standalone mode installation.

If you have any questions please contact me or apevec at redhat.com

Thanks,
Joey