[Design-team] Volunteer needed: events liasion?

Buddhika Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 28 06:22:53 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I am an FAm and also in the design team. I like to be a volunteer.
I would like to take this role.
I can help my FAms to get the right promotion materials on the right time
and I can inform the Design team about the need.
Specially FUDcons and FAD and release parties and other events as well.

see ya

2011/6/27 Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org>

> Hi folks!
>
> You may have noticed over the past few weeks Tatica has stepped up as
> the default wallpaper wrangler for Fedora 16, and Patrick Connelly has
> stepped up as the supplemental wallpaper wrangler for Fedora 16.
>
> I was wondering if there are any Fedora ambassadors on this list who are
> also Fedora design team members who would be willing to step up into a
> formal 'events liasion' role. This would involve coordinating between
> the design team and ambassadors to make sure, as we get closer to Fedora
> 16's release, that the ambassadors will have all the materials they need
> from design to ship and attend events. This might also involve some
> clean up / organization of existing events materials to make it easier
> for ambassadors to find the materials we've already created for them.
>
> Events liasion is an okay title of course, but if you'd prefer
> 'Executive Events Ninja' or 'Events Panda' or whatnot, we can be
> flexible, right? :)
>
> Let me know,
> ~m

Regards,

*Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera*
Fedora Ambassador - Sri Lanka

*Email*: bckurera at fossuser.lk | *Phone*: (+94)-077-700-7521 | *Skype*:
buddhikakurera | *Fax*: (+1)-206-337-5363