[Design-team] Artboard test server available & design challenge

Kirk Bridger kbridger at shaw.ca
Thu May 19 04:39:21 UTC 2011

Hi there,

I'm still quite new to the mailing list and am working on my first
task.  So please bear with me as I expose my newbness for a moment
here.  But what exactly are you looking for us to do?  I'm not familiar
with what an imageboard system is, nor what I can do with it.  How does
this help us collaborate?

Sorry for the newb moment, but I'm not sure what's being asked here.

Thanks,

Kirk