[Design-team] review/comment on t-shirt design of fudconkl

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 12 12:37:36 UTC 2012

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 5:32 PM, Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail
<kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com> wrote:
> was supposed to send this earlier but kept on missing it >.<
>
> Hi all,
>
> FUDCon KL T-shirt will be using this design
>
> http://fedora.my/events/fudconkl2012/docs/t-shirt-2.png
> http://fedora.my/events/fudconkl2012/docs/t-shirt-2.svg
>
> It was done by the local team, but I think design-team should take a
> look and comment on any tweaks that should be done on it, especially
> with regards to logo and other guidelines which we might have missed.

Hello

Nice to see the t-shirt design Izhar.

I like the design but I have some concerns as well;
x I think it is good to replace the 'Contributor' word with some design.
x It is good to add fedora logo as well, otherwise there is no brand
representation/recognition I believe.

Just my idea, you can accept/reject.

Thanks for the great effort, looking forward to see you all.
--
Regards,
Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)

Email: bckurera at fedoraproject.org | IRC: bckurera