[Design-team] review/comment on t-shirt design of fudconkl

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 12:43:31 UTC 2012

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 8:37 PM, Buddhike Kurera
<bckurera at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 5:32 PM, Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail
> <kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> was supposed to send this earlier but kept on missing it >.<
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> FUDCon KL T-shirt will be using this design
>>
>> http://fedora.my/events/fudconkl2012/docs/t-shirt-2.png
>> http://fedora.my/events/fudconkl2012/docs/t-shirt-2.svg
>>
>> It was done by the local team, but I think design-team should take a
>> look and comment on any tweaks that should be done on it, especially
>> with regards to logo and other guidelines which we might have missed.
>>
> Hello
>
> Nice to see the t-shirt design Izhar.
>
> I like the design but I have some concerns as well;
> x I think it is good to replace the 'Contributor' word with some design.

eh .. sorry, i uploaded the wrong file for the png .. check it again
;-) .. contributor word have been removed

> x It is good to add fedora logo as well, otherwise there is no brand
> representation/recognition I believe.

currently theres the fedora bubble in place of 0 in 2012 at the front
design .. (its ok according to the guideline right)?

if you are thinking of another place for the full fedora logo, any
idea where should be good?

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331