[Design-team] Team Meetings Now

Ryan Gauger rtgkid at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 11:33:26 UTC 2012

I will try to find a time that is good for most if not all people on the list. Please understand that I cannot promise for the time I choose to be suitable for everyone. It will always be 2 something AM somewhere around the world. I will look at where everybody is located, and try to find a time that is not too early or too late for you. But of course, I will also try to make this time suitable for me. By doing this, if I set the time for 24:00UTC, that time is probably good for you (6:00am), but that means in the UK, it will either be 12:00am or 1:00am, depending on if the UK is on BST or GMT (they are on BST right now, which makes 24:00 UTC 1:00am their time). I will do my best to try to find a time suitable for everyone! I will also make some adjustments. As I will not be on IRC very often, I will need to make the meetings once a month. Is that okay for everyone? Thanks!

---Ryan

Sent from my iPod