[Design-team] Team Meetings Now

S.Kemter buergermeister at karl-tux-stadt.de
Thu Apr 19 12:06:58 UTC 2012

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 19. April 2012, 13:33:26 schrieb Ryan Gauger:
> I will try to find a time that is good for most if not all people on the
> list. Please understand that I cannot promise for the time I choose to be
> suitable for everyone. It will always be 2 something AM somewhere around
> the world. I will look at where everybody is located, and try to find a
> time that is not too early or too late for you. But of course, I will also
> try to make this time suitable for me. By doing this, if I set the time
> for 24:00UTC, that time is probably good for you (6:00am), but that means
> in the UK, it will either be 12:00am or 1:00am, depending on if the UK is
> on BST or GMT (they are on BST right now, which makes 24:00 UTC 1:00am
> their time). I will do my best to try to find a time suitable for
> everyone! I will also make some adjustments. As I will not be on IRC very
> often, I will need to make the meetings once a month. Is that okay for
> everyone? Thanks!

are u sure that is the best way to get a result? I mean I live in a time zone
called CEST but I always say g'day to Ryan.

Why u not find simple out, if we like to keep the day in the week we had and
setup an doodle or if u prefer free software dudle, with all 24hrs of that day
and let us cross the times we can attend a meeting

http://www.doodle.com/polls/wizard.html
https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/

I am sure u will find faster out, which time most can attend, because that I am
awake means not I have time to attend!

br gnokii