[Design-team] How to get ticket for contributing in design-team

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 00:13:51 UTC 2012

On Wed, 2012-08-29 at 00:55 +0530, umesh agarwal wrote:
> Hello,
<snip>

> I am really interested in design team works but i don't know how to
> participate.How to get ticket for a design task.
>
> So I request design team to please help me out, so that I can
> contribute my work.

Hi Umesh,

It's great to see more folks trying to contribute!

If you haven't already, please go through the wiki page on "Join the
design team" here[1].

The "getting started" section tells you how to find tickets (hint: look
at point 5, but don't skip the others!)

If you have more queries, please ask.

We are delighted to have you here and will be even *more* delighted to
help you become a permanent design team contributor!
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Please only print if necessary.