[Design-team] Introduction

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 23 00:50:32 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 11:24 PM, Prima Yogi Loviniltra
<jurankdankkal at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
> My name is Prima Yogi Loviniltra, currently live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
> but I'm Indonesian.
> Here my wiki https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jurankdankkal
> I have a interesting to contribute fedora design team after helping the some
> design like Banner, Guidebook, Food Coupon, Venue Floor, and Name Tag and I
> already upload it in jurankdankkal.fedorapeople.org/FUDConKL2012-Artwork.zip

Hello Prima,

Great to see your interest, you can definitely be a part of us,
welcome to the team.

Please go through the design team wiki[1] so that you can find the
references and links to resources. Then refer to the design team
trac[2] and feel free to work on any open ticket you are interested
in. Please let others know that you are working on that by forwarding
a mail to the design team mailing list.

Finally if you have any question please do forward them to the mailing
list, so that we can support you. See you around and thanks again for
joining with the Design Team.

[1] fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design
[2] fedorahosted.org/design-team/

--