[Design-team] Need a quick file to produce a tablecloth

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Mon Oct 1 18:02:02 UTC 2012

Hi Kévin,

here is a quick go at it. Is this what you are after?

the lines dividing the section are just there to gauge the 1m divides on
the tablecloth.

also, the SVG is available here:

http://fedorapeople.org/~ryanlerch/tablecloth/tablecloth.svg

note that the SVG is to scale (3m x 3m) so it may appear just white when
your web browser displays it until you zoom out.

cheers,
ryanlerch