[Design-team] Need a quick file to produce a tablecloth

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Tue Oct 2 13:40:13 UTC 2012

On 01/10/12 18:17, Kévin Raymond wrote:
> I am having difficulties tonight with my emails, it's like my previous
> answer was not sent..
>
> So your design looks perfect to me.
> But it appears to others that the 4F logo is too small, ahah.
> Sorry, could you make it bigger? :) Not sure, something like 40 to 50
> cms (in order to fit on common tables). For the size you probably got
> right the first time..
>
> Then, if you could provide me the pdf I will forward to the factory.
>
> Thanks so much!!

Okay!

I have made the 4fs bigger again, (it is around 45cm across now)

the PDF can be downloaded here:
http://fedorapeople.org/~ryanlerch/tablecloth/tablecloth.pdf

The PDF should be to scale (2450mm X 3000mm)

also, the svg source is available here:

http://fedorapeople.org/~ryanlerch/tablecloth/tablecloth.svg

cheers,
ryanlerch