[Design-team] Need a quick file to produce a tablecloth

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 1 22:17:01 UTC 2012

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 8:26 PM, Ryan Lerch <rlerch at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 01/10/12 14:04, Kévin Raymond wrote:
>>

>> Hey, that's nice.
>> I was just told that the maximum wide will be 245cm.
>> Could you adjust to 2.45*3m?
>> Also, the 4F logo is probably going to be too big, no? Could you reduce it
>> a little bit?
>>
>> On an other side, a blue background is probably better but the 4F won't be
>> so nice.. Any idea?
>>
>> Thanks so much, I really like your proposal.
>>
>> Cheers,
>

> Okies!
>
> Here is the second go at it!
>
> http://fedorapeople.org/~ryanlerch/tablecloth/tablecloth2.png
>
> I tried to get it on the blue background, but the 4F's did look not so good
> with that. Also, with the blue fabric, it will be harder to get the correct
> colour blue, so it has a higher probability of looking a bit off, rather
> than the white.
>
> I also moved up the fedora logos a bit to get them off the ground a bit
> more, and shrunk them down a bit too.
>
> thoughts?

I am having difficulties tonight with my emails, it's like my previous
answer was not sent..

So your design looks perfect to me.
But it appears to others that the 4F logo is too small, ahah.
Sorry, could you make it bigger? :) Not sure, something like 40 to 50
cms (in order to fit on common tables). For the size you probably got
right the first time..

Then, if you could provide me the pdf I will forward to the factory.

Thanks so much!!

> cheers,
> ryanlerch

Kévin Raymond