[Design-team] Small idea

William Moreno Reyes williamjmorenor at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 20:01:07 UTC 2012

On 19/10/2012 08:14 a.m., Zoltan Hoppar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have seen on several fedora videos that few users are put some
> background pictures to the terminal - I think doesn't cost anything
> for the upcoming Fedora F18 if we put gently looking Fedora logo / 4F
> logo to the background.
>
> What do you think, bad idea?

Hi

I am from Nicaragua and I was reading on the wiki than there is a
proposal of creating videos "for the community, by the community", so I
will like to make some videos tutorial about Fedora:

This is the first one (and the single one at moment), so the Fedora logo
is featured in the intro to the vĂ­deo and in the ending (the video is in
Spanish).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2UA877Pzao&feature=player_embedded

I was reading the Zoltan Hoppar idea and I thing it is great, for
example I can use the default backgrounf of the realize in the terminal
background and I can aggregate a Fedora logo like a water mark.

In this particular case the commands lines used at the video are about
yum, so it is automatically related with Fedora but there other (like
use the command line for navigate in the folder on a terminal) than are
commons to the other Linux distro.

I will have this thing presents for futures videos.

Regards

William Moreno Reyes