[Design-team] Questions: Videos about Fedora can be related here

William Moreno Reyes williamjmorenor at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 20:14:31 UTC 2012

Hi Fedora Design Team

I am  from Nicaragua and I like to contribute with videos about Fedora (
in Spanish at first) but I will like to ask than in this mail list it
can be talk about video creation or  is there is other way most
appropriate for these theme, my idea it is create videos like this one
(video is about create a local usb repo with Fedora updates):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2UA877Pzao&feature=player_embedded

I will thank to everyone than have some idea about than can be the
videos better.

I will like to make vĂ­deos about:

Fedora 18 release
* Updating with preupgrade