[Design-team] Contribution Fedora development project

Aswin Gopinath aswin19.2007 at gmail.com
Mon May 27 09:51:09 UTC 2013

I would like to work on the c coding part. It can be application or kernel
level.. May i know whom to ask the details about this?

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 08:24:00 -0500
From: Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to>
To: Aswin Gopinath <aswin19.2007 at gmail.com>
Cc: design-team at lists.fedoraproject.org
Subject: Re: [Design-team] Design-team membership request

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 14:48:54 +0530,
   Aswin Gopinath <aswin19.2007 at gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>         I am aswin. I would like to be a part of fedora design project. I
>am a pg holder in embedded system and currently working as a software
>engineer. i would be glad if i had a chance in contributing to the fedora
>development project. i would like to know about the conditions and terms
>for the same and how to process forward in this regard.

The design team is involved with developing art work and I think some user
interface design. It isn't what most people consider development. So
this may or may not be the best place for you to start. What kinds of
things do you want to do?

--
Thanks & Regards
Aswin Gopinath