[Design-team] Contribution Fedora development project

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Mon May 27 11:13:37 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-05-27 at 15:21 +0530, Aswin Gopinath wrote:
> I would like to work on the c coding part. It can be application or
> kernel level.. May i know whom to ask the details about this?

Ashwin,

Have you looked at join.fedoraproject.org?

The design team does exactly that: design. Their wiki page[1] describes
their activities. Have you looked at it yet?

While it's great to see that you'd like to contribute to Fedora, it'd be
a lot easier for you to get started if you did a _little_more_homework_
and found the correct channels to communicate with us in. Posting to a
random mailing list will not get you the answers that you want. The
design team does not deal with C coding, and cannot answer your
questions. They can tell you how to join the design team, and they have,
but that's not what you're looking for. :)

We've set up a completely separate channel where you can clarify your
doubts on where to get started too[2]. Please subscribe to and use the
correct channels. Proper communication is very very important.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design
[2] here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Join_SIG
--
Thanks,