[Design-team] design.next - FAD 2015

Adam Saunders adam.saunders at hushmail.com
Thu Aug 21 13:48:31 UTC 2014

Well said.

I'll be in Ottawa that weekend and I understand Leslie is in Montreal.
Perhaps if some Canadian contributors would be willing to converge on
either Ottawa or Montreal that weekend then we could have a group remote
meetup to coordinate and collaborate in realtime with Boston. I might be
able to pull some strings with contacts I have in the Ottawa area to get
some affordable and/or free meetup space in Ottawa.

Adam