Starting point for package list for Fedora 7 Desktop spin

Losito Nicola linux at koolinus.net
Fri Jan 12 16:53:13 UTC 2007

Il giorno ven, 12/01/2007 alle 08.46 +0100, Chris Chabot ha scritto:
> Only thing that i'm really missing is thunderbird..
>
> While its still under (sometimes heated) discussion what mail client
> people use more, or what could/should be the default, it is quite a
> popular choice, and without it this message could not have been send :-)

	Hi all,
this is my first email here on the Desktop List so I think it's kind to
say "ciao" to the new people I'll met here.

Thunderbird is for sure a nice software to have included, but if we want
an integrated desktop enviroment it is still behind Evolution and it's
integration with the Address Book and the instant messaging client
(Gaim).

I do use Thunderbird too, encourage it's use around the various
platforms, but without an integrated management with Calendar and
Address Book (at least) it's a second tier software on Gnome.

--
Nicola Losito               kOoLiNuS

blog:  http://koolinus.wordpress.com
messaging AIM/G-Talk/Yahoo: koolinus