Updates next steps

charles zeitler cfzeitler at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 04:42:02 UTC 2010

Do what thou wilt
shall  be the whole  of the Law.

thanks to the dedicated work of many teams at the Project,
i have enjoyed many years of the latest & greatest software.

of course there have been (relatively minor, in my case)
problems, but that is not totally avoidable, and overall
it has been a happy adventure.

stability has simply not been an issue.

now we have proposal after proposal, trying to produce
a "stable release" and insisting on imposing such a level
of "stability" into Fedora's releases, that i fear the result
would seriously interfere with the original goals of this fine
distribution.

charles zeitler

Love is the law, love under will.