Updated Fedora Workstation PRD draft

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 4 22:25:04 UTC 2013

On Wed, Dec 04, 2013 at 11:44:31AM -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
> > I just don't want to send the message that the new main Fedora desktop
> > offering is intended to be exclusionary of feedback from our technical
> > users, and sysadmins in particular (because that group is important to the
> Sigh.  The PRD is not a marketing document.  THE PRD IS NOT A
> MARKETING DOCUMENT.

I didn't mean "message" in a marketing sense. I meant internally, in
user-developer interactions within Fedora; I don't want a Fedora
contributor's report of "change X makes it harder for me to use Fedora" or
"this is great! more of this please" to be met with "you're not a developer
so Fedora isn't interested in you."