Criterion revision proposal: KDE default applications

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 05:38:26 UTC 2013

On fös 13.des 2013 04:06, Adam Williamson wrote:
> it was -1'ed at go/no-go meeting in about five seconds. No-one voted +1
> blocker on it.

For the first I was not present there since I arrived later then usual
due to $dayjob but otherwise I would have voted +1 on it ( which would
have then just have been me  ) + most of individual present have been
voting to push the release out the door to meet that arbitrary deadline
we never make anyway which renders this argument mood.

The fact is it should not matter if I install from a live or from the
dvd the end result should be the same.

JBG