LISA conference, Fedora, and the sysadmin use case.

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 16:40:31 UTC 2013

On 11/14/2013 02:56 PM, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> Hey,

I'm pretty sure they have been talking about suspend and resume or
removing laptop to or from the docking station when people find
themselves doing turning monitor of and on again dance, even unplug them
afterwards, to get get both of them working again *not* the display
settings application ( i've never heard anyone complain about that ). At
least that's one of the complaints I always here when people talk about
Fedora and multi monitors on these parts.

JBG