Updated Fedora Workstation PRD draft

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Mon Nov 25 22:20:36 UTC 2013

On 11/25/2013 07:59 AM, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> First of all apologize for this taking so long, I ended up traveling
> non-stop for some time visiting some of Red Hats desktop customers.
> While not directly tied to the work of this working group I do hope to
> take some of the lessons learned from those meetings with me into the
> future work of the working group.
>
> Anyway I tried editing the PRD a bit based on the feedback we got on the
> first draft. I tried to make a few items a bit clearer and also to
> include spelling fixes contributed and so on.
>
> We probably want to do another WG meeting soon to discuss next steps.
>
> Feel free to let me know if I forgot to include some important feedback
> or if further clarifications are needed.
>
> Christian

The " Overall plans and policies for the product" section contains a
mixture of high-level goals (e.g. "Robust Upgrades" ) and implementation
suggestions (e.g. "Container Based Application Install"). Would it be
better to spilt this section up, defining the high-level goals, and then
listing the potential implementation suggestions and how they could
possibly contribute to achieving the goal(s)?

cheers,
ryanlerch