Bugs and RFE's for Fedora Workstation

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 16:57:38 UTC 2014

On Fri, Dec 05, 2014 at 10:03:25AM -0500, Ryan Lerch wrote:
> On 12/05/2014 03:33 AM, Bastien Nocera wrote:

BTW there should be easy ways to filter the set -- like separating
crashes out from other bugs.  I'm not saying we should ignore crashes,
but the filter helps if you're trying to look for more general
feedback or ideas.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&classification=Fedora&component=gnome-shell&f1=status_whiteboard&list_id=3067434&n1=1&o1=substring&product=Fedora&query_format=advanced&v1=abrt_hash&version=20&version=21&version=rawhide
 ** OR: http://ur1.ca/izz9a
[non-ABRT gnome-shell bugs for F20, F21, rawhide: 224]

Bastien's right that triage takes a lot of time, especially with a
slow BZ.  But would it be possible to sort these bugs into a few
general bins?  Examples: a11y, video issues, performance, etc.?  The
purpose would be to see if one area seems to attract more feedback or
complaints than others, and that might help with F22 prioritization.