Underlying DE for the Workstation product, Desktop -vs- Workstation

drago01 drago01 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 21:07:58 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 9:55 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson"
<johannbg at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Where did I say that? Where did QA decide that they now longer want to
>> test desktops?
>> You seem to always talk about the whole QA community while in fact you
>> are talking about yourself.
>

> I suggest you check meeting logs [...]

Only references I found where:
"jreznik from Base WG would like to arrange a meeting with other teams
members to discuss the future processes" and
"Project-wide, planning is blocking on Fedora.next until the WGs
report to FESCo in January; this makes QA planning for Fedora 21
mostly impossible until then"

(Clicked through the summarys back to end of sep. 2013 ...)